Green Lane Co. Lunch Service
We are excited to announce that Green Lane Co. will be providing Western’s lunch program this year. Green Lane will use a third-party website called EZ Parent Center (www.ezparentcenter.com) to manage all aspects of the lunch program including account signup, selecting meals, and making payments. You can open your account and start ordering by clicking here. Detailed signup instructions are available here.
Western’s school code (needed to open your account): apple, school zip code: 77080
Here are some key elements of the new lunch program:
- If you would like to contact Green Lane directly with questions about the menu, payment, allergies or other, you can reach them in either of the following ways: GLbriarforest@icloud.com
- Through your EZ Parent Center account, go to the “Contact Us” link, then type in the school zip code (77080), complete the form with your question and submit it. Your submission will go straight to Green Lane Co.
- A drink will NOT be included in the lunch. Boys should bring their own re-usable water bottle daily.
- Exciting new entre options:
- There are two entre options daily: a hot lunch option and a cold sack lunch (called “A la carte” on the menu)
- Each of the entre options allows for a “BIG” selection, which means you get two portions of the entre (for example: two chicken breasts or two ham & cheese sandwiches).
- The costs for the options (before credit card service fees) are:
$6.50 for the regular size (hot lunch or a la carte) and
$8.00 for the BIG size (hot lunch or a la carte).
- Meals are ordered on a monthly basis. The monthly deadline for online ordering for the next month is the 20th of the previous month. For example, September 20th is the deadline for ordering for October.
- Any changes to your order after the 20th will need to be submitted directly to Green Lane through one of the above two options.
- A credit card will be required to sign up for the lunch plan. Your credit card payment is made online through your EZ Parent Center account. At this time, Green Lane is not able to accept checks, however they are working on that as a payment option.
- Cancellation policy: by email (see above), 1 week minimum advance notice.